Tuesday 13 October 2015

Homework


- Create a blog post explaining your skills and weaknesses and what you need to develop in order to complete this project. What points will you need to negotiate? What is missing from this brief?

The skills that will help me with my social action documentary are filming skills as I have studied media for 3 years now I have used a lot of different cameras and know how to handle a camera and have make a lot of different videos. I also have the skill of editing a video as I have done this is the past and I also know how to use a lot of different editing software's. I also have good researching skills so I can find out a lot of things about my chosen topic, which is mental health and education. Also because I have anxiety it helps me when think about things I can ask about,people and can help me connect which people I might interview. Some weakness I need to develop in order to complete my project is my social skills, I'm not very good talking to people I don't know,  which isn't good when I need to interview people for the work. I also need to develop my interviewing skills and questioning skills. I will probably need to negotiate the timelines/deadlines as I might need long to complete everything and make sure I have included everything I need. The thing that is missing from the brief is the timeline.      

No comments:

Post a Comment